Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My, Oh, My! How Will You Choose?!




We have an amazing selection of presentations, if I do say so myself! It's just a lucky thing for me that I'll be busy presenting so I don't have to decide which classes to take. I am so, so pleased with the responses to our requests for presenters.

Just today, we added a presentation on Swedish and Norwegian research by a man who came up through the ranks. Bruce Tillman has both nationalities running through his veins. Through his quest to discover his Scandinavian heritage, he has become familiar with helpful programs and sites. He will be sharing his experience in the hopes of helping others further their research. I am so glad he has come on board.

There is still time to register. You can register at the site: http://kitsapgenexpo.org. You won't be locked in to the classes you choose; you can change your mind once you arrive at the expo. But, it will really help us have a more accurate head count.

Can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment